Thursday, February 11, 2010

CLEAN & FREE BEES

I like to think I have a bit of get up and go, but when running errands with children in tow, it is easy to run out of gas fast and reach someone's meltdown threshold sooner rather than later. So I have learned to pay for convenience - or pay in another way! So imagine my surprise to learn that I could get convenience for free. Holly Cleaners comes to my house, picks up the dry cleaning, brings it back a few days later, and drumroll please ... delivery is free! I thought I had misread something, but no. Great cleaners, great service and they made a priceless perk just that. And as a customer, I can vouch for it all. The good people at Holly Cleaners also give back to the community, and this year, as in years past, they donated a $25 gift card to our Bee Tree. So now you too can get something for nothing!

No comments: