Thursday, February 11, 2010

INN & OUT & BACK AGAIN

Four words - Cinnamon Croissant French Toast. It melts in your mouth, and it is one of the many delicious items on the menu at the Sherborn Inn. Long supporters of the Dover Library, the Sherborn Inn holds a special place in my heart - and dare I say my stomach?! Not only did I have a baby shower there, but my husband and I went for brunch there the day before I had my daughter. I was having early contractions but I was not going to let going into labor get between me and that french toast. It is that good! In addition to the Inn and Restaurant, there is also the Sherborn Out, which offers gourmet specialty food and cheeses, fresh baked goods, prepared meals, catering and a large selection of wine and spirits. For all the details, check out www.sherborninn.com, and if you are lucky, you will get the Bee Tree word that corresponds to the $50 gift card they so generously donated, so you too can experience some of this culinary bliss right up the road.


No comments: