Thursday, February 11, 2010

MORE THAN SKIN DEEP

I love beauty products, but I do not always like beauty product stores. Could be the pushy sales people, could be the overwhelming and competing scents, could just be oil and water. Enter Beauty and Main in Wellesley. I found my people, and my store. With a great product selection and knowledgeable staff, I was guided to several options of what I was looking for, I tried them out, my questions were answered and then I was left to make up my mind and peruse the shelves at my convenience. The staff was on hand but not in my face. There was no crazy lighting that was going to make me look like a movie star in the store and a drag queen on the street. Just natural light and some products that left me looking like myself - just a little better! Beauty and Main offers makeup consultations and other services - check out the details and the product lines they carry at www.beautyandmain.com. And proving that beauty is not skin deep, this great store donated a gift basket worth $125 to our Bee Tree - Laura Mercier Chocolate Truffle Honey Bath, Chocolate Truffle Souffle Body Creme and lip gloss. Heaven!

No comments: